We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A card game for little beginners who do not know how to count. Play at 3, 4 and more, with a deck of 32 cards.
• Remove all the valets except one: the Jack of Spades.
• Hand out the cards to the players.
• In turn, each child draws a card in the game of his neighbor on the right.
• As soon as he can form a pair, he removes it before extending his game to his neighbor on the left.
• The game is over when all the pairs have fallen.
• Whoever has kept the jack of spades lost!