We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This DIY comes at a time when Easter is fast approaching while spring is slow. On this occasion, the snowman meets the Easter bunny in a hay nest.
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- Some modeling clay
- White paper
- A pair of scissors
1. Roll the modeling dough into strips and form two rings. Then put an egg in each ring.
2. Form two more rollers so that the eggs on the upper part can be attached to the eggs from below.
3. Form the nose from the modeling clay and stick it on the snowman. Cut out the paper whiskers and glue it on the rabbit.
4. Make a hat for the snowman with felt. For this, cut a circle and three quarters of a circle in the black felt. Assemble three quarters of a circle to form a cone and glue it to the circle that will be the edge of the hat.
5. Glue the ears and gloves of the rabbit. Paint both faces.