From December 1st to the 25th, you have one idea a day to accompany your children around Christmas. Today, December 8: a DIY to decorate your tree.
- Looking for an original idea to decorate your tree and to take care of your impatient little ones before Christmas? Here is a simple DIY that will put stars in the eyes of your little elves.
You need :
- a pair of scissors
- gift rolls with different patterns
- a brush
- wire to suspend the stars
- Draw a beautiful star on a cardboard sheet, it will be your template.
- Using your template, cut out star shapes in the felt and gift wrap.
- Paste the stars with the brush and decorate each with the gift wrap.
- Make a hole at the top of each star and hang on the tree ... it's beautiful!
All our news Christmas.