In the meantime, Santa's reindeer is busy as he can! To your elves also to take care in realizing this pretty calendar of the advent rather original.
- A large piece of cardboard
- Tissue paper
- Pulp in a plastic bowl
- A gray cardboard shirt and a yellow
- Paint and brushes
- A cotton ball
- Golden paint
- Many small packages
- A pair of scissors
1. Crumple the tissue paper and use it to form the neck and head of the reindeer. Paste it on the big box.
2. Tear off strips of newspaper, soak them in the pulp. Form the reindeer by superimposing bands. Let it dry, then paint the reindeer and the decor. Cut out two big ears in the box.
3. Stick the ears firmly to the head of the reindeer. Cut out your eyes in the yellow card and paint each pupil in black. Paint the cotton ball in black to make the nose. Glue the eyes and the nose.
4. Paint the golden branches and stick them to the reindeer antlers.
5. With the ribbons, attach the small bundles filled with gifts to the reindeer antlers. Arrange the decor as you wish.
Other advent calendar ideas.
DIY, recipes, gifts ... find all our Christmas information
Have you planned an advent calendar? Our survey
This craft was designed by Sabine Lohf (www.sabine-lohf.de)